Monday, 30 July 2012

Thank You to You All

I never thought that I would make this landmark for me, my 100th follower, so Jack Choyce thank you for helping me near this milestone. I have to admit that I am shocked that anyone want be interested in my blog, painting and illustrations but I am truly grateful that you are and thank you to everyone you followers or just reads my blog, because if it wasn't for you folks I want of been carted away long ago.


Now back to business here is a little something I painted for my better half, the long suffering Mrs PK. Now Mrs PK has a bit of a thing about Anne Boleyn, she has a tattoo of her, numerous painting, some of which are very good, the Other Boleyn Girls DVDs, books and other stuff. She even has a egg cup with Anne Boleyn on it. So I thought are I would paint the Airfix model of her and here is the result. I have to say it is rather larger than what I usually paint, it stands at 210mm as oppose to 28mm which I normally do but it has been fun.




12 comments:

  1. Well done on the 100th Minion....erm I mean follower. That Anne Boleyn figure you've done is stunning. I imagine all the 28mm scale tomfoolery doesn't work on figure of that scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a very well done on your 100th follower and a damned bloody well done on Mrs PK's little pressie! I'm sure she'll be very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job Sir! I especially like the purples. However don't be so modest, your illustrations are worth 1000 followers, not 100!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 100 lackeys! :)

    Lovely painting on Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, This is a really beautiful model, and I`m not reffering for the piano`s ladies... :)

    Your blog is in my Top 5!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a good job there and congrats mate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent work- next Wallis in 210mm?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic achievement and hardly surprising given the quality of your fabulous blog! Very many congratulations Pete; lovely work on Anne too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 100 Pete. Absolutley stunning work on Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, both on the mini as well as on the 100 followers! Love your artwork by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all your kind words and support, if it wasnt for you chaps I really wouldnt of bothered.

    Now a 210mm Wallis, that would be nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...