A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Irish Confederate Pikemen

Yes this is the Irish Confederation of 1640s and not the American Civil War, sorry there my American friends, mind you that's a good idea for the future. I am not starting on a plate for the Irish Confederate War and this is one of the brave men that stood up to there Landlords and the Government. I have dressed him in the traditional dress of the time, a long coat or shirt and legging trousers. I think I have got that campaign and poor look, but proud to be fighting  for his rights.


7 comments:

  1. Poor and weary. Another beautiful work, PK. I'll take one of your free volumes, and thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice with a lot of feeling to it

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...