A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 5 August 2012

The Finalised Fascist Flags

Yes indeed the finalised Fascist flags have been completed and sent to Si at Solway and should be on sell soon, for those that are interested. The other flags that I have been doing recently for Other Partizan, more news on them shortly. On other news I am doing more illustrations on the ECW, on the Irish regiments that fought with Prince Rupert and clubmen too. I am looking forward to doing these.


10 comments:

  1. I got them yesterday at Claymore,they are superb.Well done sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out lovely and I know there are people out there who will need them. Also I'm looking forward to seeing your upcoming drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are a stunning set Pete, very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant flags, PK; just the thing for pimping out your fascist crew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A top job Sir!!!! Well done Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have enjoyed doing them and I am glad that people like them. Next the Welsh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...