Sunday, 16 September 2012

Clubmen Standard

One of the things I have been luck with with this project about the War in the Three Kingdoms is I have come across some interesting things which I never knew about. One of the funniest things I have come across is one of the clubmens banners or flags with this motto on

"If you come and take out Cattle
We will give you Battle"

I say funny and I no it is not and could of said a millions and more since so I have illustrated the head of the village carrying this banner into battle.


5 comments:

  1. LOL brilliant, nice drawing btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, love the folds in the flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly missed this little gem, love the banner Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fine example of artistic-workmanship, PK.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...