Monday, 10 September 2012

Next Illustration an Irish Cavalryman

As the closing date on the book draws close, this weekend I still have a plate of Clubmen to do, but I have started on them. Now this means that I have finished the Prince Rupert's Irish regiments and I have. I have to say I am very happy with them, but more blooming Irish I here you cry, you came never have too much of the Irish, lol. This chap is a Cavalryman with his leather buff coat, that has seen better days and a iron skull cap to stop those blows on the old nogging. I have to say I am very happy with this chap.


8 comments:

  1. I doubt there was a man in Ireland in those days that owned anything that wasn't thrice mended and our men were so hungry they'd have marched straight into hell for a cup of soup.

    Thank you for posting these and including a bit of our history PK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy your art and history bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats great pete, really sharp line work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely piece of work Pete, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...