A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 8 October 2012

Book Cover for a New Book

Here is a new book cover, okay its at the sketch stage and it has been approved, for a new set f rules that hopefully we be coming out before Christmas. I am sorry that I cannot say much more about it, but some of you might be interested in. However here is sketch and l'll leave you to guess what the book is.


12 comments:

  1. Very nice PK and congratulations!

    Please post some more Scotsmen in kilts. A big brawny one heaving a pole across a field would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will more Scots on there way, some in kilts too and if you are a good gal there might be a brawny chap with a dirty big pole.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Now I cant possible say yes to that yet, you'll have to wait and see much appears.

      Delete
  3. Good sketch, I look forward to seeing the finished book cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to painting this one.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful work as usual PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there and hopefully with fingers crossed it will come out well

      Delete
  5. I love to see old-retired guys armed to the hilt and charging into action! Somebody had better beware! Great Job, PK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jay I love that spirit so much myself, I just hope that I can do it justice

      Delete
  6. Lovely work as always, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very interesting, whatever it may be??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...