Tuesday, 23 October 2012

The Other Half

Yes indeed the other half of the last illustration is here. This one of a fella taking a fag which is being offered. This chap is a Falkirk Anarchist and is dressed in a boilersuit rather like the Spanish Civil War Anarchists worn with a british field cap which is going to red and black, the colours of the anarchist cause and a Soviet made carbine. I am rather pleased with the feeling in the pose and will look good once painted and next to the Red Clydesider. \here he is

Falkirk Anarchist, 1938

14 comments:

  1. Another top notch piece of work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Michael I am enjoying this Scottish book

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers there and maybe one day we'll do an Irish book ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Ta there Captain I am glad you are liking them

      Delete
  4. Great stuff sir.What about the League of St Andrew next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that as I have been working on the League of St Drew

      Delete
  5. You do enjoy your drawing materials, PK. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jay, can I confuse that I studied fashion and textile for a degree and majored in illustration. I knew that one day it would be of help, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...