A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

50000 hits, Second Year Anniversary and Stuff

Blow me after the last couple of days what with being awarded the Liebster Blog Award, my birthday and what not, I forgot that my blog has reached its second year anniversary, something that I never thought I would reach and something that I am very happy to reach. Not only that I also reached another milestone too and that is hitting the 50000 view mark. So to all of you out in the bloggisphere and especially to the chaps and chapettes who follow and visit this blog, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.



I started this as somewhere to show my painted figures and works in progress for the books I have been illustrating and I have to say that I have totally enjoyed the experience.  Not only that I have enjoyed many other blogs that I in truth would of never got around to reading. There are so many intelligence, funny and character individuals with their blogs that are a delight to read and these have propelled myself to even higher standards on my blog. I know I have been, at time a little whiny, ranty and more than a little self indulgence, but whats a blog for if not to do those things, lol.  So thanks you all for letting me enjoy the wonderful world and people that fill it, So I raise a glass of Port and salute you all.

Sliocht sleachta ar shliocht bhur sleachta

Which translates to Blessings on your posterity.

And to the Irish in you

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Eirinn
(Long life to you, a wet mouth, and death in Ireland)

26 comments:

  1. ........agus bás in Eirinn, congrats sir on both milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done mate and happy 2nd birthday of your blog. Nice pic of the erm scary looking lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brummie and she is a beaut or is that a brute

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the 50k hits and on your blog birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a week indeed and all so justly deserved. Very many congratulations Pete, you are one of the chaps that make this corner of the blogosphere we like to call home so very worthwhile - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michael for your kind word of support and I am happy to make the blogosphere a welcoming and wonderful place

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks there Andrew and welcome to the blog

      Delete
  6. Your blog is on my must-visit-daily list, and I'm pleased it's been justly recognized with an award. Congratulations on the anniversary too, and the number of hit. Fad saol agat, to you and your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there A J and I am humbled by your statement and thank you for your support

      Delete
  7. Congratulations, PK. You are a master of pencil, pen, and paint.

    Your bodyguard and PR person is scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jay and she is very scary but please dont tell her that, lol

      Delete
  8. Congrats on 50k hits PK. Nice to see you getting the recognition you deserve.... or at least a fraction of what you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your 50k and birthday - i always enjoy a mooch over to here , keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave for the support and I will be keeping it up as there is lots more to come and I might even paint for miniatures too one day, lol

      Delete
  10. Congrats to you sir,what a splendid pressie you got yesterday from your wife
    Best wishes
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much there Alan and it was a wonderful surprise from her :D

      Delete
  11. Congrats and belated birthday wishes,a splendid pressie from your wife too.
    Cheers
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Alan of the birthday wishes too

      Delete
  12. Congrats on that big milestne and in only two years as well. Always fun to come and read what you have been up to

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta there Ian, I am surprised to have made the milestone too and thanks for your support

      Delete
  13. Congrats Pete, I'm not surprised your blog is always a spiffing read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Mr Smillie and hopefully I can keep this up, lol, of course I can

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...