Sunday, 4 November 2012

And More photos of Painted Things

As the title says here are a couple more photos of some painted figures that I have done. The first one is a banker/civil servant survivor, complete with umbrella and gas mask. This is sculpted but Mark Copplestone from his Future Wars  range he did for Grenadier is the past and is still available from eM-4-Miniatures. Its a lovely figure and something I painted over fifteen years ago. The next one is from Hasslefree and it is a great sculpt by Kev White. Know simply as pants man by my wife and Mad Dog on the Hasslefree website, it is a wonderful sculpt. Full of detail and a joy to paint. He is one of my latest figures I have painted and you can see,hopefully, that my style has somewhat changed over the years. Here there are.



18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks there chap, they are nice to paint

      Delete
  2. Excellent figures, there's something wrong about the skinny fireman in the paints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful figurines, the man with the umbrella is very funny .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them and the umbrella chap is from an old classic range but a good one.

      Delete
  4. Both cool sculpts and paintjobs. How come pants man is so yellow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers there sir and for the yellowness is because I think I had the lights too close to the figure when I was taking the photo.

      Delete
  5. Strange but nice figures.
    You done well on the painting, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you there Remco and welcome to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on both Pete, I find it fascinating to see how painters have changed over the years. I was looking at some of my own older stuff the other day, with the same thought in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Mr Smillie and when I look at them now and see the amount of detail I have painted on them which you cant see until close up I can see why my style has changed and for the better. Now I have one I painted when I first started somewhere around I will have to dig it out one day.

      Delete
  8. Lovely job on both these wonderful miniatures, I keep meaning to pick up that Mad Dog one particularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Michael and it is a dream to paint. But it is a very disturbing figure a man in his Y fronts.

      Delete
  9. I love the Survivor. He looks like he is ready for anything but work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...