A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Some painted Figures

I have been messing around with lightboxes, actually a cheap, clear plastic box, and taking better pictures of my figures. The first lot of photos I did were all yellow, for some reason so I moved the spotlights and put some tissue paper over the light to diffuse the light and it has worked more better. Now I have my little photo studio set up, the plastic box I mention before, I have to work out how to use my blooming camera. Here are a couple of test shots and hopefully they will get better.



18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is an old Grenadier Model figure by Mark Copplestone and Grenadier went. But luckily a eM-4-Miniatures have picked the range up and produce her again and the rest of the range.

      Link here http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/CYBORGS.html

      Delete
  2. Nice painting, I do like the top figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much there and the top figure is lovely.

      Delete
  3. Well these photos look pretty damn good to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely working a treat Pete - great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheer there Michael and I hopefully can only improve

      Delete
  5. Looks great, really proffessional Panzer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ta mate I got to work out distances and lighting some more. Nice to see you back btw BM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice mate. The pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, PK. Stay away from purple women with bionic arms, Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jay and some sound advice too

      Delete
  9. It all looks good to me. Are you sure you don't know how to use the camera.... I think you jest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me I am still learning how to use the blooming thing but thanks there

      Delete
  10. Nice work mate, I tend to create impromptu light boxes using bits of A4 paper which I take pictures, perhaps I should invest in something a bit more permanent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta there Mr Smillie and I use a small cheap clear plastic box with a sheet of A4 in.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...