A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 10 December 2012

OMG I Have Been Painting

Yes indeed since finishing the book I have taken a little time off and been painting so figures, shock, horror, me actually painting so figures. The first figure I painted is from Crooked Dice and is one of there villains named The Guru from there 7Tv game, great game by the way. This is a wonderful little 28mm sculpt which is a little slighter than my normal figures but it as a lovely sculpt none the less. It come with three different heads for you to choose from and I went for the Ming the Merciless style head and actually painted him as well him. I think the model well suits that style of painting.




The second model I have not a clue where it is from, I had it laying around for years and I think its a old Grenadier model but I really don't know. I have gone for the Mad Scientist look with him with his white suit and the only real colour being the liquid in the test tube and beaker. I am rather chuffed with the way he has turned out, in fact both of them.




18 comments:

  1. The Guru figure is on my list of figures to get the other side of Xmas but at least now I know what to try to achieve figure painting wise. Nice work let's hope I can reach that high standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Clint you are too kind and I am sure that your standard will exceed mine

      Delete
  2. It's great to see you painting again PK. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers there Anne it is nice to be painting again

      Delete
  3. The guru is an ace figure and I love the Paintjob on him. The mad scientist looks great as well. I'll take your word as to what he is I've never seen him before nice work on the white paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All together now; Mwa-ah-ha-ha-ha!!

    A couple of nefarious no-goods you've got there, PK! Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these Pete, grew job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enjoyed painting them and thanks Michael

      Delete
  6. Excellent painting PK! Both figures are brilliant! Don't drink the blue stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers there Ray but I have drank the blue stuff and my hands have gone all hairy

      Delete
  7. Pk, sweet looking figures. You made painting white seem easy! Super nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay I wish I could say that painting white is easy but its a pain in the backside. I am glad you think it looks good though

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...