A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

More of those Bloody Event Cards

After all the great feedback from you chaps here and the lads over at Very British Civil Forum I have finished and finalised the layout of the cards and the sheet. The next thing is to get them printed up on card, a question of what weight to use but I think I will be going with 250gsm. If you chaps know the weight of playing cards card or those used by other games like 7Tv I would be grateful.  So here are the complied layouts.

The Card's Back

The Card's Front

16 comments:

  1. I don't have any idea re card stock thickness for event cards; but I do know these game tools are super nice and should make some gamers laugh and brag, while other souls will frown and grumble. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I am hoping for Jay and thanks for the comments

      Delete
  2. Looking good Pete these will look great printed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry can't help about the weight question, But they look very cool anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work but I would also struggle to know the card weight. Maybe a quick trip to a local printer or art suplies might yeild the awnser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good idea there mate I will check them out

      Delete
  5. They are marvellous. Why don't you Pm Karl and Graeme over at the Crooked Dice forums i'm sure they'd be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there and thats a great idea, I think I have Karl email somewhere I will drop him a line.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...