Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Painted Things

I have taken a few days off over the Christmas/New Year period mainly as I have been busy with family and friends like everyone else but now I am back. But before I go on any further I would like to wish everyone a Bloody Great New Year.

Now down to business I have actually painted for figures over the Xmas period and I was a bit shocked. This one is from Hasslefree Miniatures and I loved it and need I had to have her. She is Bunny Boiler Alice and she is wonderful figure, just a pity that my painting standards cannot do her justice. She was fun to paint and I decide that the red hair was a must where the jade dress and the pink bunny finishes her. I have to say I am please the results. I am really pleased with the base and it has that overgrown feel to it.





20 comments:

  1. Hi, PK. She is mean and lean. While checking her out, I could have sworn that she said to me in a low scratchy voice, "Eh...you, ya you. Did take this bunny's batteries?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta there mate and I worry about you sometimes and then I realised she has just said the same thing to me, lol

      Delete
  2. I don't like the bunny's chances for a long life! I reckon you've nailed the Jessica Rabbit/Alice in Wonderland/Glenn Close look perfectly, PK. Another job well done!

    I hope you've had a relaxing break and wish you all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Rosbif and yes I had a wonderfully relaxing break.

      Delete
  3. I think painting justice has been done very well PK. The basing is looking pretty good too! Happy New Year Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you to Rodger and thanks for the comments

      Delete
  4. Good to see you back in the saddle again PK. This is a great figure and I've considered buying her myself. Do so love your paint work on her. Well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Anne she is a wonderful figure and a real joy to paint too.

      Delete
  5. A new recruit for the Humberstone Militia? Youngest daughter of the local Stately Home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Alan, I think I will have to think about that.

      Delete
  6. NICE! All the overtones of a Jimmy Savile revenge on all men character. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a name I never thought would appear on blogs or anything else any but yes she does have that feel to her

      Delete
  7. Nice looking figure and paintjob mate and Happy New Year sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Q and I am glad you her the young lady, Happy New Year to you too

      Delete
  8. Nice and creepy! I'd hate to meet her anywhere, let alone in a dark alley at night! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great Pete. Happy New Year to you to mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats there Mr Smillie and Happy New Year to you and Mrs Smillie

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year to you too Pete and great job on another great miniature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year to you too Michael and thank you for the kind comments

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...