Wednesday, 6 February 2013

The Perry Twins and Richard III

Check this out, well it might be of interest to you Sons of York away, here is a wonderful idea from the Perry Twins, Richard III. Th quote them

To celebrate the authentication of Richard III's remains in Leicester we present 'Richard III....the return of the King', a fairly impromptu model of himself bursting through the tarmac of a car pack. It isn't quite finished and we will probably put in the range if there is enough interest.........
I hope that there is enough interest  as I for one would buy one and Mrs PK says I have to have it. Here is the picture of it.


14 comments:

  1. Ahah, it's a really great idea !! :D

    J-B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic!Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know. Although O have no interest in this as a model I do think I might get it purely for the history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool looking figure, I'll buy one if they make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't keep a good (?) king down! Lovely idea, and I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Off to their site to give it the thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A concrete saw, a concrete saw, my kingdom for a concrete saw!
    Great mini. We here over the pond are chuffed that there is a Canadian connection to this story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...