Saturday, 30 March 2013

More from Super Dungeon Explore

Next up on the Super Dungeon Explore painting front is a limited edition character for Super Dungeon Explore named Candy and her pet Cola. Now this actually figure is actually metal unlike the another from the game which is a resin plastic and I have to say that it is a great  mini. Originally it was a GenCon only release in the states but put it on general release and she is the Chiba version of Soda Pop Miniatures mascot. She was a delight to paint and give me another chance to use some colours that I rarely use.





14 comments:

  1. Excellent. I really like this figure. very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Clint and they are such fun to paint too

      Delete
  2. Fantastic figure, great painting PK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun figures. I like her and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great figures Anne and it is what made me get the game. Thanks there Anne

      Delete
  4. Nice work, PK. BTW, did you convert a base for her? If so, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jay and yes I did convert or rather create the base for her

      Delete
  5. Nice job very characterful looking as well. Like the eyes in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Simon I did love doing those eyes.

      Delete
  6. Great work Pete, I like that these figures give you the chance to use colours that would otherwise go unused. I might just have to pick up something that gives me the same chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Mr Smillie and it is nice to paint something that isn't dull colour or khaki

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...