A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 7 March 2013

New Promo Posters of Very British Civil War

What you do think of these ideas for a standardised promotional poster or leaflet to be used of any shows where VBCW is playing. Both are meant to be used together but the main, first one, can be used on its own. What I am doing is getting a pack together for people to use at any of the shows. I am looking for some feedback on them, do you like them, does anything need to be changed, you they good to go as they say in my office? Please post your views and comments below.

The first Main Poster/Leaflet

The Second, Supplementary Poster/Leaflet

6 comments:

  1. Nice work PK, not to sound too critical but I think the second one looks to cluttered, I think its because there's no margin???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray you are not being to critical as that's the sort of feedback that I am after

      Delete
  2. Nice! Perhaps mirroring the fella in the 1st picture and place him
    on the left side of the poster, Since he is the 1st item my eyes go to when looking at the picture, and I "read" left to right. Oh well, what do I know, I can barely paint minis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jay for the feedback and I will be taking that into account

      Delete
  3. Lovely work as ever pete, i've popped my feedback on the forum but in short they look spiffing chap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Mr Smillie and I have seen your feedback on the forum.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...