Thursday, 18 April 2013

For You Victorians

I am been a very busy boy recently trying to get illustrations out for the Naseby book that is has left me with very little time for anything else. But I shouldn't moan as I am loving it. Anyway have you seen these from 4Ground yet? it looks like they are going to be releasing a Ripper Street Range in May with lovely red brick houses, a police station and a factory. These look blooming nice too.

From 4Ground's Newsletter

The first buildings of our new Whitechapel to Baker Street range come out in early May but we will have very limited numbers available on our stand at Salute 2013.

This new range also includes some rather big buildings! To start with we have a Warehouse, a Police station and Brick Terrace Houses.
All the buildings have a red brick exterior and are perfect for any Victorian game, or of course any post Victorian Urban environment.


My wallet is going to take such a pounding once these are released as they will fit nicely into my VBCW games.

14 comments:

  1. I NEED more overtime! They look really good and I can already see several uses for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So can I just cant wait to see the price of them

      Delete
  2. These look great ! I need them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and can be used for many different periods.

      Delete
  3. Nice. I don't do Victorian era, but I need them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont do Victorian era either Jay but they will look good for my red brick city

      Delete
  4. I can see me buying some of the houses, depending on price point (and whether the wife is looking or not)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful aren't they and I love the factory unit

      Delete
  5. I can see loads of those selling as VSF is really hot right now. I'll tell you what though, I own a massive Victorian house and they are a real bite in the arse to heat in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily these dont have to be heated then

      Delete
  6. Definitely might be tempted by these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...