Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Would you buy packs of Interwar/VBCW Female Militia figures if they were sculpted by Mr Paul Hicks?

There is a poll going on the Very British Civil Forum about "Would you buy packs of Interwar/VBCW Female Militia figures if they were sculpted by Mr Paul Hicks"






Gentlemen and Ladies




Bungle and Smillie are pondering a project at the moment and would welcome your most esteemed voting, and thoughts if you have them within this thread.

The question is if Mr Paul Hicks were to sculpt packs of ladies in interwar era dress armed with Rifles and the usual assortment of LMG/NCO Officer type figures would you buy them.

If you think you would genuinely buy the figures (not just think its a good idea) please vote as appropriate.

Link to poll is here

So please go over and vote of the poll if you are interested

13 comments:

  1. I saw nothing on the poll that indicated what scale they would be. That being the case I would have to say "NO" . As I would only buy them at certain scales. If they were the "right" scale for me it would be a "yes" but dependant on price (inc shipping).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clint to be honest at the moment it is an interest thing so pricing is not know yet but the scale I do know and its 28mm

      Delete
    2. There is a "Kickstarter" for VBCW female troops. in 28mm pewter. They look nicely sculpted. I suggest you have a quick look.

      The guy is also doing 18th Century females in uniform as well. Which look nice as well but I have absolutely no use for them at all.

      Delete
  2. I might well be interested for pulp era purposes or possible conversion work - let's be honest if Paul has sculpted it, I'll buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean as someone said to me on facebook, "If Paul Hicks sculpts a dog turd I would buy it", not suggest would but I know what he means.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Pete, I'm slightly face palming myself for not thinking to put this up on my own blog. Honestly there are days when I wonder where my mind is!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems mate and I have posted it on LAF, GWP and TMP as well as the VBCW Facebook page too and there has been some not responses in those quarters too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...