Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Hesh's Hosiery is Open for Business

I have actually finished Hesh's Hosiery factory and it is ready for both Partizan and my better half, she is the one who wanted it. The factory is from Warbase as are the roof tiles and I have to say I am rather chuffed with it as it has turned out better than I hoped for. The rendering with a bit of a pain to do as I wanted that 1930s factory look and I think i have got it. It is a big building about the size of two of Warbases terraces side by side but it does look good. Well its over to you chaps.






21 comments:

  1. Yes you should be chuffed indeed. It would grace anyone's wargames table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Clint and I am looking forward to having it placed on the table at Partizan

      Delete
  2. Nicely done, PK! It looks the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, hosiery - do they have a contract to supply J Edgar Hoover by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is confidential Tasmin both what I can say is that a well known American is being supplied by Hesh's Hosiery, lol

      Delete
  4. Superb job mate, it looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That all looks wonderful to me! Definitely worth the effort with the rendering as that really makes it, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael and I too think the effort with the rendering has been worth it.

      Delete
  6. This looks very nice Pete, your painting on the windows, and roof is particularly good. I'm seriously impressed I would never have managed to paint something that big to such a high standard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Mr Smillie and I too didnt think I could do it too

      Delete
  7. Very neat, I like the rendering and the shading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...