A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 10 May 2013

More Terrain Goodies for Partizan

With the show coming up on me quickly, have I mentioned it is on Sunday 2nd June, Kelham Hall, Newark, no, are you sure. Well I have finished some other bits and bobs for the show on the terrain front. Now I am hoping this time we put on a great looking table and be worthy of the show and with the terrain that Mr Smillie over at Painting Diary and myself have been putting together I hope we do. Actually before this show my terrain really consisted of a few buildings and some walls, now I have terrain mats, enough to cover 12 foot by 6 foot, 12 foot of hedges, trees, smoke markers, more trees and a duck pond, plus buildings, a factory, cattle, sheep and some road blocks. I was shocked, well a little, to find just how much stuff I have recently made and I know that there is more on the way. So here is a few photos on them.














14 comments:

  1. All good but those explosions are fecking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Fran said they all look great but those explosions markers are bloody Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work all round, especially the shell bursts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And very nice they are too! I'll have to agree with Fran's comment as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all looking great Pete, like you I am amazed at how much we have churned out this year, I'm actually sort of looking forwards to a break, I started building terrain for this in January!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, PK! Great job on all your efforts. The explosion markers are truly an eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Pete, you can't beat extra's littering the table.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done Pete. The animals and little details are always a nice touch on a table top. I look forward to seeing pics of the whole lot together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The explosion markers are great! I like the CD basing method for your trees. When I get enough of both CDs and trees together, I'll follow the same route.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Livestock, why didn't I think of that!? Good thinking. Nicely done too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want those Longhorns for my Old West collection. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think those are some of the best explosion markers I've seen! Tutorial please!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...