A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Partizan Here I Come

Yes I have be busy with preparing for Partizan, getting all the prints done, the displays sorted, emailing to Mr Smillie to make sure we have not forgotten anything, still think I have but Lord knows what and painting up the Bavarians, not mention work, not getting time off, my printer have a fit, I think it has never printed so much in such a little time, poor thing and not really having the time to blog. So firstly I would like to apologise for not visiting everyones blogs but I we sort that out next week. Secondly, next week I will have an announce to make about this blog, so keep watching the skies and lastly I am off to Partizan tomorrow, Yippee!!!!. So if anyone is going to tomorrow to this great show please come on over and say here to us and have a chat.

Anyone here is a picture of the stuff that i have be preparing for the show, its just a wee bit of it but it included the game sheets and bookmarks, these are to be given away and a special envelope of something good for the actually players for helping and playing the game.


Well I am backing to packing all my stuff and looking to see some of you there.

10 comments:

  1. Hi. Since the previous winner didn't contact me, you ard now thd owner of the 12 painted gripping beast. Could you contact me at sebastien(dot)gimeno(at)gmail( dot)com

    Cheers

    Seb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck mate and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, not that I think you will need it.

    "Break a leg!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Voyage!
    The bookmarks etc look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great show, wish I could be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time PK. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well, not making it this year but will be at the next one

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your having a great time buddy, Hope to see a few pics later :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...