A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 8 July 2013

Scouts Still a Work in Progress

I have started to assemble my Scouts using the Perry's 8th Army figures with head swaps using Gripping Beast's Lemon Squeezer hats. I have green stuffed the neck scarf and thought I would get some feedback from you nice chaps.


14 comments:

  1. I say dib dib dib, they look fantastic
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Pete, I hope you will be paying them more than a bob a job :-)
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is nothing sacred ;-)

    I really like how these look, great idea too

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good mate. Really looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing the paint applied to them. (Although I suspect I already know the colours).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking realy good !!!

    I have had the same ideea to model me some Swedish Young Eagles but they will have sidecaps instead. This was very good inspiration for me...might have to order a box of the perry minia...

    Best Regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job so far they are suitably scout looking :D Dib Dib!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done that man! They look great Pete, especially the neckerchief and the woggles - can't wait to see what you do for the badges! ;)

    (you might want to have a quick look at the title of the post)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good PK......for scounts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong there PK. They look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaping up nicely, PK. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That works very well mate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice idea! I might "borrow" it from you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...