Saturday, 13 July 2013

Yet Another Book Cover for Solway, Is it getting boring yet?

I hopefully not boring you all with these book covers for the up coming books from Si at Solway. Again its for another Very British Civil War book which I cannot tell you much about but what I can say it is part one of Army Lists for Brigadier 38. There is a wee bit more about this on Solway's website. I am working on the second cover for the lists today and will hopefully get that up either this evening or tomorrow, allowing I stop playing X-Com that it,lol. I have actually gone for a Yeomanry and Militia look this time and the yeomanry uniform is based upon the Bedfordshire Yeomanry and the Militia uniform of the batman as from the Bedfordshire Militia. I rather like them and I am very happy with the results.


21 comments:

  1. Very nice PK; not boring at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never boring, and remember, the new xcom game is out soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Anomander. Is there a new version, I have XCom Enemy Unknown, the latest one not the classic and it great fun.

      Delete
  3. Not boring I love all your artwork its very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What they said :)
    Nice work as usual mate - the chap behind looks suspiciously like Cap'n Bigglesmay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JP and yes it does look a bit like him doesn't it, lol

      Delete
  5. It never gets boring! You keep them coming Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Michael and they will keep coming, lol

      Delete
  6. Stunning work !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work PK, never gets boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Fran and I am rather like that its not boring or else they will be bugger all on here, lol

      Delete
  8. Fantastic work which never bores...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a gifted artist, and I am the spectator, and I'm enjoying myself immensely! Bring it on, PK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad and happy that you are enjoying these Jay and thanks for the kind words

      Delete
  10. Not boring at all PK! Lovely work again Sir!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...