Sunday, 4 August 2013

Work in Progress for A Winter of Discontent

I have bit a little off the radar for the last couple of days mainly as there have been changes afoot where I work will affect me, but all have been resolved now and I am moving to another new team, which now makes seven different managers and teams in as many years. Its a bit of a pain but I still doing the same stuff but with different people.It does make me look like a problem worker those, lol.


Anyway enough of me, like anyone wants to hear about that, I have actually painted some figures and assembled a few more this week, more on them in a later post, and have actually started painting my Winter of Discontent cover for Solway. I have based it on a couple of  things which I will example or might come clearer in the next couple of days. at the moment I have blocked in most of the major parts of the "uniforms" and well be working on the rest today.

Anyway have a nice day chaps and chapesses.

12 comments:

  1. Colour is bringing the picture alive very nicely. The pinstripe suit contrasts very nicely with the other two fellows. It is looking very good. Perhaps your best so far.

    As for work. I know what it feels like. But chin up we always think it will be worse than it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Clint and I am very glad that you are liking the different types of troops there

      Delete
  2. You have to love the day job :-)
    These are looking really good.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Stuart and I actually do love my day job, at times, lol

      Delete
  3. Nice mate good luck with the job move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are looking good, is the guy on the right a Banker?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Ian and the chap on the end could be any professional but I thought of him more as a skilled shoeworker

      Delete
  5. Doesn't work well with others.....sometimes:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...