Monday, 14 October 2013

Here It Is, Finished

Well here is the finished picture and now I think you can see what it is, Mad Max indeed, though I am looking forward to the film. I still cannot say what it is for or what it is for, I will leave that to the person who asked me to do it to do that, but what I can say it is the first part of it. Over the next few days the next part will come to show it face and hopefully the finished item we be ready. Still saying all that I have really enjoyed this, partly because I don't do portraits as I don't think I am good enough and partly because the work I do doesn't normally require me to do them, but after this I think I may come back to these and do more of them. Saying that here is the finished picture for you all, its a Native American, yes Anne you were right, from the French Indian War, as was you Alan.


16 comments:

  1. Looks excellent, very vivid and I think your wrong about not being good at portraits, I think your rather good

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking warrior Indian face!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work you would not to meet him in a dark woods
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture ,I look forward to more info ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I still see no reason it could not be for a Mad Max game if you so choose. But I can see it also being FIW. It is afterall a portrait and not a full body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive picture. There recently been an exhibition of George Catlin's work in Birmingham. He travelled to the western United States in the 1830's and painted numerous portraits of the Native Americans. According to the notes a hand print indicated the warrior had taken part in hand to hand combat.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool Pete, the wife also thinks it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a real cracker Pete, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just catching up having been a touch run down. This is absolutely superb work PK and when you add the other elements this is going to be a knock out piece.
    Thank you for all the Hard work you have put into this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...