A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 12 October 2013

Oh Its Got a Bit Further On

Well I have been a busy beaver and working like hell on this picture and I have to say that I am so enjoying painting this. I am not one for normally one for doing portrait style work as I generally think that I am not that good at them but I am so pleased with the way this has come out so far. Now I have not done the parts of the face that gives it character but I think that it is coming together well. I have changed a bit of the drawing for the original sketch, just to make it better and more on theme for what I want. Anyway saying all that I can you guess what this yet?

10 comments:

  1. You should be pleased as well. He is coming on very very well. I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great partial-portrait, PK. Yep, it is a Plains Indian scout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody Awesome is what it is PK, this is progressing very nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this work! Very nice PK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very 'Last of the Mohicans' to me. Magwa, perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I though the B&W drawing was good but this blows it away!!!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...