A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Something Special, Something New

Here is the start of a special project that I am doing for a decent chap. He said to me do something and like your imagination go wild and this is the start of it. Now I dont want to say too much at this stage but you might have a guess at what this is. I can say that I am looking forward to this developing and I am very happy with the sketch so far. Next stage is to get a lick of paint on him and get some colour into him. I wonder what it could be?

21 comments:

  1. nice work looking forward to seeing some paint on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who this is for, but it looks to me like a Native American. This is going to be a different style of drawing for you and I'm looking forward to watching it develop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne and I cannot say who or what it is but all should come clear soon.

      Delete
  3. Very nice portrait, PK. My 1st glimpse of him instantly made me think of the Indian tracker that the Texas used in the 1st part of the movie "Comanche Moon."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean Jay about Commanche Moon and thanks there

      Delete
  4. "Texas Rangers", snick dabbit brain flaltz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. !8th century French,British and native American stuff not to mention colonial troops?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's either what Anne said or someone from the new Mad Max film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit They were my thoughts as well. The Mad Max Computer game comes out in the new year. Film no 4 should be out soon as well so it's quite likely some one will want to do something game related.

      The Feathers in the hair push thinking towards first nations native American, but it could equally be a fantasy figure.

      I guess in the end we'll just have to wait and see.

      Delete
    2. There is a new Mad Max film wow

      Delete
  7. Loki has an insight into what this could be and is saying nothing while having a nice grin on his mush:) looking great so far PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are liking this Loki

      Delete
  8. oooo very nice buddy. Very 'Last of the Mohican's '

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good

    I think it's something for Bloggers for Charity, am I warm?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian and I cannot possible say what it is for, lol

      Delete
  10. Greate drawing !

    MadMax or woodland indian indeed...

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...