A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Zomtober Week 2 and a little tease

Well its the second week of Zomtober and I have finished off a second zombie for it. Again it is from Wargames Factory and it was a blooming pain to paint and I am not totally pleased with it but it does look good with the other zombies from them I have. This time I went for a punk, biker, metal look and I think I got it. So here he is.






Also by way of a little teaser here is the painting that I have been doing. There will be more on this tomorrow so can you guess what it is yet?



10 comments:

  1. Your zombie appears to be wearing an Avengers biker jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the "Anarchy" symbol on the jacket. Yes I agree WF zombies are a pain to paint. Overall an excellent job on a very hard to paint figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the biker look a lot. Good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does indeed look like a biker, nice job mate. Apologies as well have added you to the blog roll :). The artwork looks excellent. Mayan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks disgusting, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got the best you could hope to get out of it so a good paint

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cracking Pete, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice job mate, that sketch is looking top as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...