A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Zomtober Week 3

Its week 3 of Zomtober and I have managed to do a post before the last minute of the deadline, gosh I a bit organised this week. This week I have gone for a Zombie Survive which comes from Wargames Foundry Street Violence range. As with all of Foundry's figures this is a wonderful figure and a joy to paint especially after painting Wargames Factory's zombies for the last two. He is a very tall and imposing figure and is well equipped with his two Desert Eagle pistols, a backup pistol and Sniper Rifle. I have gone for the loner look for him and I have to say that I am rather pleased with the the result. With him is another more sexier survivor  with a flamethrower, which I had painted before Zomtober but I like her, again another Wargames Foundry Street Violence range figure, and I think this vixen knows how to deal with Zeds.







11 comments:

  1. Good work again, he looks a tough guy but I think he needs to keep away from that gal

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dangerous looking pair there; perfect for the Zompaclypse. Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let em´ burn !!!

    Greate paint work PK !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice PK he's certainly well equipped for the Apocalypse great work mate. I love the idea of flame throwers for the Apocalypse theres just something about burning zombies thats make me all warm (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff.
    Those old street violence ranges are lovely- even though they pre-date this whole Zombie Apocalypse malarkey most of them are perfect for the genre.
    Personally I wouldn't use a flame thrower on zombies- the only thing you get is a zombie that is on fire trying to eat your brains- never a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, PK. I definitely want them at my side when I go a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning job, love these Pete. The top guy looks like a man not o trifle with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the guy with the pistol and sniper rifle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...