A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 24 November 2013

The Victorian Vibe Continues, okay Its Deadwood and One Man and Brushes Give Away

Some years ago I got into the Legends of the west and build some houses for it but then I moved to Leicester and away from my old wargames club in Milton Keynes and the buildings sat in my study for the past five years collecting dust and waiting for me to paint them. Now after BlogCon and playing Dave Doc wonderful game Blazing Dice and Empire of the Dead has got me thinking well I really should finish those buildings. Now these building as actually all scratch built by me and where the first building I every really did and I was quite pleased with them. Now that they have a lick of paint on one of them it actually looks pretty good and I just need to put the sign on it and it is total finished. So here is my first western building.





And talking of Dave Doc he is having a great give away for reaching 100,00 views so please go over to his blog One Man and His Brushes and join in the fun.


24 comments:

  1. Very nice PK..let's see some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Dave and there will be more soon

      Delete
  2. I always appreciate it when people make their own scenery. It adds diversity to the tabletop specially in a pre "Barret homes" era like Victorian or wild west. Nice one mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Clint and if I remember right it was a joy to do

      Delete
  3. That looks good mate, fit for any western table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check out my mates blog DJK's Fantasy World and see his scratch build houses made from recycled materials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lee for the heads up on that blog it is truly amazing

      Delete
  5. Great looking buildings Pete, looks like we could be heading for another diversion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Michael and thats whats being a wargaming butterfly all about, lol

      Delete
  6. Super nice wild west bldg., PK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool looking building! That Dave's got a lot to answer for!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray and yes Dave does have a lot to after for, but what a game

      Delete
  8. Lovely work on this building!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...