A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 23 November 2013

The Victoriana Carries On

Yes indeed the Victoriana fever that has stuck Château PK lately does not seem to stop and another figure is finished. Again after raiding my cowboy box, and I know that sounds so wrong, I found again wonder Artizan Design figure and this time he has a big gun. I guess he is some kind of hunter but I thought what a great sniper/hunter for a Gentleman Club or even for the Wuflen Jaeger for Empire of the Dead. I could even use him for a cowboy game I guess too. He was a dream to paint and I rather like the sculpt. Now what will be next?






Here is the latest on the Mov for Movember and I have to say I think I should stop watching Deadwood. Besides it making me look and feel a hundred years older than what I am, it has that Deadwood look.


Until next time

23 comments:

  1. Now he is nice. Deadwood my favourite and a main inspiration for me. The Mov is coming along nicely, a definite Swedgen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Dave on both counts and Deadwood is such a great series

      Delete
  2. Fantastic job PK I may get him I quite fancy a Pinkerton Faction for EotD and IHMN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking this guy alot, PK. I fell out of my office chair when the last picture popped up on the screen!

    "What next": Something to shoot at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about scaring you Jay and i hope you didnt spill any Nova-Fire. Cheers too

      Delete
  4. That's a cool looking figure PK! Nice paintwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greate paintwork !

    Scary picturer at the end;)

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael and I know what you mean about the last picture as I have to look at it every day

      Delete
  6. Nice chap! I'd definitely prefer not to meet him in a dense wood at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking figure, the coat is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a cracking figure PK, The Mov is coming along nicely and an improvement if you ask me. You really ought to grow a set of muttons now too compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Loki and the mutton chops are coming along too but they are white

      Delete
  9. Another great job Pete and the Mov is looking pretty sharp too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Michael and I am rather pleased with the Mov

      Delete
  10. What's not to like with this guy, great work

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Ian and I do rather like the paintjob on this one.

      Delete
  11. That is absolutely spot on, love the fur coat, makes me think of Jeremiah Johnson. And how on earth can you watch TOO much Deadwood. Couldn't do movember this year due to work regs, but I applaud the western look sir!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Headologist and you are so right in saying that you can never have too much Deadwood

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice mini. I wouldn't mess with him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...