Monday, 9 December 2013

The Gentlemen's Club is Slowly Growing

Just a break for the illustrations, more will be coming along I promise, I have gone back to painting the next chap in my Gentleman's Club for Empire of the Dead. I love this chap who is actually from Artizan Design Cowboy range, but I thought that he would make a great Club member or city gent. I have gone for the look the the BBC used in Ripper Street and I can not believe that they have gone and cancelled this, with the bright colours and plaids, and hopefully got that Victorian Man About Town look. I have to say i am enjoying this little Victoriana trip I am on.





18 comments:

  1. That cuts rather a nice dash old bean!! great work Pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying this trip you are on too, PK. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paint job PK, he certainly cuts the mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He fits in perfectly. Love that waistcoat and those trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks dam fine sir! Will his cousins from the same blister be joining him for his jaunt around the town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say what a spiffing set of togs this chap has. While certainly not Savile Row they do mark him as a particular type of Gentleman.

    Excellent work Pete. I must say I do like the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, I particularly like the trousers mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, a beautiful trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work there PK! Very nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can tell you are enjoying it alright, he is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual a very nice result. I love the checked pattern of the trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent painted figures of a period I like! I also like the pattern on the trousers!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another top notch addition Pete, really like this one Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and get money from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...