A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 25 January 2014

On the Paint Table No.12


Well just spend 24hrs of annoying fusrating with Google Chrome and Norton Internet Secuity, try to get Chrome to recognise Norton and dealing with Googles online "Support", actually it is easy to to say "forget it" then actually deal with them. You fire off emails to there support teams and they turn aropund and say well its Norton thats the problem as we did an update that now means Norton doesn't work. Well "Hackers of the World Unite", so much for helping protect your personal data and the internet but rather lets open all the doors and invite everyone in. Still no further in sorting the problem out and I guess this will carry on for a while, so its back to IE, which I hate but at less it works and in turth if it wasnt for this blog I would not have anything to do with Google and its products. Anyway rant over.


So here is my first time doing this after looking at others and thought I might as well join in. I am still on my Victoriana, Empire of the Dead vibe finishing off a rather colourful chap in more than one way for my Gentlemens Club. As you can see there is more hedges being made as I actually need some of these for my game on Wednesday and there is also hidden in the background some Gyspies and a Caravan too, which I am hoping to have finished for a Big Game of VBCW that I am planning in February.


I hope you all have a great day and happy painting.

14 comments:

  1. He's rather splendid! Nice checks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of problems with the internet here to. I love the paintjob on that mini! Great work!
    Thanks for participating! I posted your link in my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say that's a rather loud suit the chap has on probably a law against it. Wearing a loud suit in a built up area or some such. It's likely to scare the horses, do you think he lost some kind of wager? Not the kind of suit one should wear in a field of bulls I should say.

    OK Out of Character, I like it and it is deffo a talking point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that outfit! Super job. Bookmarked this one for some of gents that need doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely paint job on that chap! You wouldn't miss him in a crowd.

    I'm sorry to hear you're having internet problems. Unfortunately Google Chrome is a data-mining set-up so Google can track your likes and preferences and push advertising at you. Norton has a nasty little back door system where they can get into any PC their product is installed on, without you knowing. Avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, PK, nicely detailed painted gent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very loud and very very nice

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic work on this gent PK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. incredible painting work on this figure !!
    I'm impressed, very impressed...

    Gypsies? wow, I can't remember if I've ever seen some...it looks very interesting.
    I will come back !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that gent in the suit, he looks like a Victorian spiv and a dangerous sort of cad. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that suit is amazing! I always enjoy sniffing around your work area to see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just installed iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...