A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 9 February 2014

I Say this is Not Crocket Old Boy


I don't usual advertise on my blog but for this I am making an exception big time as I love the idea and the figures. The other day I got this email from Tricks from Sloppy Jalopy and the cricketers that he has had made up, primarily for VBCW but I can see a use for them in any Modern setting like 7Tv for example, and telling me this;
Finally got these mastered up and production moulds are being cut this week. Should have them on sale by the time I get back from work in late February.
I have to say I was and am, over the moon with the new as these have been in the pipeline for a few months and I have to say they are worth the wait. They have been sculpted by the talented Bill Thornhill of Musketeer Miniatures and he has done a grand job on them and I can see these coming to many VBCW tables soon.















 

26 comments:

  1. I can see the joy of these. Very Niche, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how superb! I will definitely have to have some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I have a release date to will post thats for sure

      Delete
  3. Very nice figures they will be awesome for 7TV! maybe even some game of Hot Fuzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb work, I can see several bloggers filling cricket pavilions with these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so and lucky for me I have the crickete pavilion completed before the figures, lol

      Delete
  5. Unusual and excellent looking figures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like great characters, PK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Of courde one will need two teams, lol

      Delete
  8. Delightfully daft! I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking the infamous 'Bodyline Tour' would be a walk in the park for these chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are very nice, the grenade bowler should get a bonus under any rule set.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure I wanted to see these after the last Ashes tour!!

    Excellent sculpts and adding some comedy to games is always a credit to the overall play.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should of sent this team instead

      Delete
  11. Is the bowler in the process of throwing a hand grenade?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...