A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 1 March 2014

On the Paint Table Number 17


Yes I am back after a break as last week I put on my first VBCW Big Game of the year and it went down rather well, I think, hope. But I am back this week. But first a scene or two from last weekend.








Anyway this weekend and whats on the paint table. Well actually the Gypsy Caravan and the Gypsies are still on the table, they are slowly getting painted but this time they are joined by Reiver Castings Tradesmen with Rifles (Milkmen/Butchers). Now before I go into the quality and scale of them I will point out that you get a pack of ten chaps for eleven quid, which is good value for money.





Now these are very serviceable sculpts and I know that they are not to everyones taste but once painted they rather nice. As you can see that they are at the stage of not quite painted but you can see that they are taking shape. Also you will have noticed, actually it is hard to miss that the Gypsy Caravan is nearly finished. Okay I could stop here but I am not going to as I am going to add details to it such as flowers, scroll work and a like to make it more like a Gypsy Caravan.






Anyway that's all from Chateau PK and the painting table today and may you all have a wonderful weekend.

Ta

PK



14 comments:

  1. Great pics and great look this caravan .
    Greetings .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work mate the caravan is excellent can't wait to see it with flowers and stuff it will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chap and we will have to wait and see about the flowers and stuff but I am hoping

      Delete
  3. Thanks for participating! I added your link to my blog post. I love how you painted the gypsy caravan! And I'am very curious about the finished result. It will be very beautiful! Have a nice sunday!

    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too a bit curious about the finished result

      Delete
  4. Hola
    Gran mesa de pintura te as colocado
    Me gusta la caravana y la gran superficie que tenéis para jugar
    Tienes un buen blog
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my Spanish is bad but thank you

      Delete
  5. The table looks really good. And Gypsy caravans are very evocative of a world gone by. It fits in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Clint and maybe next time it will be finished, lol

      Delete
  6. Nice going, PK. I see you are still having loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing better than a war-game crammed with hot, sizzling gypsies (w apologies to Dr;. Johnson and Blackadder 3).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and get money for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...