A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 10 May 2014

On the Paint Table No 27


Well a lot has been happening at Château PK this week and also a lot of painting has been done too. In fact the Anglo Danes/Saxons have been finished and actually I used them in my first game of Valhalla which was fun, but more on that later.



As you can see there are a few things which have been on the table for a couple of weeks, namely the carts, car and houses and now I am happy to say that there has been a lot of progress on these. Firstly the houses from Warbases, have finally got there roof finished and painted and now all that is left to finish them is the doors and windows. Hopefully I should have them finished by the end of next week.


Next one of the carts gain from Warbases has nearly been finished, just the metal rim on the wheels to do and then the next one. The question is wood or painted. Also you can see some of my next project, a hen house, a potting shed and a cold frame, all from a doll house company called Petite-Properties. They do a range of dolls houses in 1/48th scale and other bits and pieces like tables, chairs, fireplaces, greenhouses, etc and I order a few bits to see what they are like and I have to say I am really impressed.


Lastly nearing completion is the Crossley 19.6 by Sloppy Jalopy. I just have to add another layer of gloss vanish to the bodywork to make it shine and then it is finished. I have really enjoyed painting this vehicle and I am going to have to fine another project to keep me going.

Have a great weekend and week.

Ta

PK

10 comments:

  1. Pete I like what's going on with the garden shed. We should all celebrate the worthy but humble shed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and busy PK, the car is looking particularly fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating! I added your link to my blog post.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Pete, but where are those finished Danes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and various work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola
    Magnifico trabajo si señor
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...