- The width of the base for the pitch is 14" in diameter or 7" in radius.
- The actual pitch or playing surface is almost to scale at 1/56 in length at 12", in real live the length of a 22 yds pitch would be 14", now you can see I did a miscalculation with the pitch and the diameter and meant that the pitch is 12" long or 19 yds, a whole yards short. Memo to me to remember to add the field on it next time.
- The width of the pitch has no set width, which I am a little at but I have actually gone for e width that is a little wider so it "looks right" with 28mm chaps. So the neat grassed pitch is 4" wide.
- The Crease Marking are about 1" for the start of the pitch and another line a follow 3/4" in front of that. The two outer lines are 1/4" from the pitch edge.
- The Stumps being made for tooth picks were cut to be 3/4" tall with bails, which was made from thin garden wire.
So here are some actually photos of it.