Saturday, 21 June 2014

On the Paint Table Number 33


Its On the Paint Table Saturday and for once I am actually doing it on a Saturday, whats next? Anyway I have been a rather busy chap this week and all I have managed to do to collect stuff on the paint table rather than paint it and clear it. Well it least I have managed to start another illustration and almost finished some more Vikings.



I know that the table looks very full but really is is only ten chaps, a tent, three horses, two vans, a Hansome Cab, a Lych Gate and two tree stands. I would be amazed if I actually get any of them finished but I am hoping.


As you see I have been painting more Vikings, gosh I need a life as I drawing, watching and now painting Vikings and maybe I will have these finished by the end the month. If I have these finished I will have a Saga Army which has only taken me a year to painting 30 figures. 



I have also got these terrain bases for WarBases and I am in the process of rebasing my tree bases. These terrain bases have circular bases cut out so the trees can be used separately. So far all I have done is undercoated the bases and glued the trees on. Hopefully I will have these finished soon and compare them to the CD bases ones.

Anyway here is my On Paint Table and I hope you have a great weekend and week ahead.

Ta

PK  

20 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I do not do a paint table photograph is that my Paint table is cluttered with stalled projects. Therefore if your table has a few items the same from last week I really would not worry about it.

    Post script: Very nice of you to do a new banner painting for Andrew Saunders. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clint I think my Paint Table changes but slowly like the seasons, lol.

      Thanks Clint and I am so happy that Andrew likes the banner

      Delete
  2. Hola
    MAGNIFICA mesa de pintura tienes hoy+
    Me gustan los carros tienen un gran trabajo
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are those lovely wooden carriages and wagons from, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legatus the carriages and wagons are from Warbases, [url]http://war-bases.co.uk/[url] and they are amazingly cheap and easy to build. The horses are from them too.

      Delete
  4. Nice looking collection of horse drawn stuff there PK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wagons look really cool PK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell more about the Viking tent, manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Viking tent is from Warbases [url]http://war-bases.co.uk/[/url] Michael and jolly nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely goodies there Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those things look all were promising... Well done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking stuff there PK, now I'm off to buy some vikings tents... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Jason and yes buy Viking Tents at PK World today, lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...