Monday, 9 June 2014

The Finished Viking

I have to say I am well chuffed for a number of different results and this is one too. I am so pleased that after a period of six or more months and thinking back it is more of not being able to put paint to paper, artist block is a killer especially if like me you love to paint, and now I have finished a painting. Not only have I finished the painting but I think I have to rate it up there with one of my best pieces too. I love the way the colours way within the pose and now I am going to be adding a background to make him pop. Soon you might be sick of seeing him, lol.


I am glad to know the old magic has not got and in fact the break has refreshed me. Anyway have a great day and take care.

Ta

PK

16 comments:

  1. I agree this is definitely one of the best things I have seen you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks seriously good mate. I love the pose almost says "come and have a go if you think your hard enough"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Wow I thought that the unfinished piece was good, now it really looks like a Viking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one superb piece of work Pete and knowing you the back ground is only going to make this better :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Sir ! Compliments .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, among your best work, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Odin, hear me roar! RAAAAAHHHHH!" (Any monks still living scuttle for the exit..)

    Excellent work, PK. Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great, PK. Lots of emotion and gesturing going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picture. Excellently done, PK!

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning looking Viking ! Most impressive !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...