A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 23 June 2014

Vikings Are Coming

I have finished another little group of Viking Warriors for my Saga Warband and this now brings me to the Grand total of four points worth of warriors, I can actually field a Saga Army, Huzzah!, and it has only taken me the best part of a year to do this. This time I wanted a more raider look to these chaps rather than a armoured warrior look and so with a few Vikings that Seb had given to me and a couple of spearmen from the Viking plastics. Now all of the metal and plastic figures are from Gripping Beast, in my opinion some of the best Dark Age figures on the market, I have decided to painted these with a limited palette of greens, browns and blues and I think it has works. All hail Lord Mufnar! So here they are and over to you.

Ta

PK





12 comments:

  1. And very nice looking fellows they are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Vikings look great PK, and as a bonus the chap on the far right now has the ability to hypnotize the enemy with a spin of his shield. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one PK. Fearsome warriors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great work Pete!
    Who made the tent in the background?

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, great paint job and nice tent too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice, I do like the limited pallet,

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...