Saturday, 31 January 2015

Roll Up, Roll Up, Last Chance To Win

Indeed today is the last chance to win a painting of a Viking by your truly, so if you want a piece of my artwork and who knows in the future it might even be worth something, you need to click Here are name the Viking and get those entries in before the midnight tonight, GMT. Just simply follow the rules there and get yourself some artwork by me.


Also I have been busy finishing off a Viking Longboat and making a barrow too which I have to say has been great fun. Here are some teasers of it and a full post to follow.




So if you want to win click of the link and I will do drawing the results on Monday. As for me I am off the Castle Inn in Edgehill today thanks to my lovely wife.

Have a great weekend.

PK

3 comments:

  1. More PK goodness. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and love the sneak peek of that boat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eye was drawn straight to the hill ... it looks really gorgeous. Super terrain work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...