A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 14 February 2015

More Hammerhead Suff

With Hammerhead only being a couple of weeks away it is now time to turn up the light on it and get things organised for the show. Now for those of you that put shows on at shows you will know what I mean, that this organisation starts months being the show starts and matter how well you plan it surprises me every time the amount you end up doing in the last couple of weeks. For myself I still have a mounted and foot unit to paint, tons of stone walls to do and dug rubble to do. Its not a lot I know but still it has to be completed. But at least the main part is broke and its the bits and bods left.



I have finished the banners for the show and even painted a unit of Blackshorts too. I am happy with the way the banners turned out but less happy with the Blackshorts but I might revisit them in the future but they are fine for now.


Just something didnt work with the unit for me, maybe its because they are fascists or maybe my painting style does suit Perry Miniatures to well. I bet it is the later as the miniatures themselves are very nice.


I have also finished the playsheets for the game an I have created five different one for it. I know it is a bit of overkill with them but they look nice and I will be, or rather Mrs PK will be laminating them with her new laminator that she has got herself. Dont ask me why she has a laminator but it was something she has always wanted and she has always wanted to laminate things, which means I know can have laminated playsheets for games, lucky me.






Anyway enough of me, have a great weekend.

Cheers

PK

12 comments:

  1. Greate paint and flag work !

    Splendid referense sheets indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Pete, the Wyverns are putting on a Samurai Blades game, looking forward to catching up at Hammerhead.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, PK! Those reference sheets are a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these bells and whistles really make this something that stands out from the crowd. I'm very much looking forward to seeing the pics of it all in action mate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Very nicely painted figures; flags; and rule's sheets. You are the man, PK. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's proper preparation, alright - may the day go well!

    And be sure to post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flags PK and the playsheets! Enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall make a serious point of coming over, like the idea of vikings with assault weapons :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent job on the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combination as the blues go well with the orange banners!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...