A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 23 March 2015

Art Challenge; Day One


Day One of my Art Challenge, jeez thanks Paul Hicks and Simon Ook Purdue. Now I am not one for blowing my own trumpet and all that and actually I dont know where to start, so I guess at the beginning.


Over the next five days I am going to be showcasing some of my artwork that I have done over the years, from my early days of published work through to my latest stuff. I think it is going to be an interesting experience for me and hoping you too, seeing how my style has changed over the years.


The first lot of artwork I am showing is have my early days as an illustrator, when I had a fantasy, SciFi bent to my work. Some of the artwork show is for Ground Zero Games, for they Dirtside II and Stargrunts II game, even one piece, the elf, I think they call it a wardancer, was for Games Workshop when I was trying to get a job with them as an illustrator, stupid me.


I hope that you like them and tomorrow I will have some newer stuff.



6 comments:

  1. All your work is great, PK. But I think your later-in-life-style is more free and looser. (And I like that too!) Anything you have done since I've known your Blog is note worthy, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff but your VBCW stuff is best as it has the most individual style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool PK! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a talented chap, PK. Those drawings are full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the elf, it will be great to follow these hope you show the piece I own, still smile every time I look up at it :-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...