A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Art Challenge; Day Two


Day Two of my Art Challenge and it is back to the old school again for me and when I mean old school I do mean school, well it least one of the drawing is, but more on that in a while.


I have been surprised by how my technical and style has changed over the years and how I seem to be a better drawer, technically, back then to I am now. I think it is because I seemed to have more patients then than I do more and time to spend eight hours plus on a drawing. Now I want my drawing now, I would of thought it would of been the other way.


Anyway back to the illustrations, the barbarian figure I drew when I was still at school, maybe 14 or 15, and it is the only picture I have from then. I guess that I have always been a big fan of the human form and that is something that has kept with me all the time. Also that is a surrealist picture to prove to myself that I can do other stuff.

Anyway back to the illustrations, the barbarian figure I drew when I was still at school, maybe 14 or 15, and it is the only picture I have from then. I guess that I have always been a big fan of the human form and that is something that has kept with me all the time. Also that is a surrealist picture to prove to myself that I can do other stuff.


Again this is all my earlier stuff and tomorrow I will have some more of this and my latest work.


I hope that you are enjoying this.


4 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying these posts PK. I do like the barbarian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely enjoying this PK! Awesome drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mate. Been nice to see these on here and on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the elf the most in this set though the bloke on the bog made me smile, must be toilet humour

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...