A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 4 October 2015

A bit of Road Signage

Now I should of been working on a couple of commissions but what with work taking up my time at the moment, I'm deputising for my manager for the last ten weeks, which has been fun but stressful, the rugby world cup, Come on Ireland and other personal things happening in my life, I am feeling the need to get things done getting all a little to much. So sorry to those who are waiting on commissions I will be getting around to them shortly. Anyway enough of that and what I have been doing.


So I have been creating road signs by using some very interesting and useful websites, chiefly this one Petra's RSI Pages, which is totally amazing and the sheet that a freind did some time ago. This is the results and I am totally chuffed with them. The places are local to me and my game. What do you think?

Have a nice day.

PK

6 comments:

  1. As for the rugby. I will now support anyone that will beat Wales! (Yes I am that petty!)

    The Road signs look cracking. And will add much to the table top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I can see those been of use to a great many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, PK! I remember seeing many of those old style signs in my part of the world when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...