Tuesday, 6 October 2015

A Bus Stop 1930s style

Now I know this isn't the most exciting post ever posted but actually it is something that has been missing from my tables and terrain collection and it had to be rectified. So looking through warbases excellent range I noticed that they did a wood shed and I thought, light bulb moment , I wonder if that could double for a bus stop so I ordered one. I assembled it rather sharpish and added a bench across the back of it from the leftover MDF and set to painting it and I think it has come up rather well. Simply adding a bus stop sign, thats why there is one of the roads signs I have recently done and jobs done. What you you think?









13 comments:

  1. Looks excellent to me, and very fitting. Textured plastic-card for the roof?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, what a great idea. Splendid job Pete, it looks spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid conversion Petal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks spot on! I may need to steal that idea for my wartime village

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice improvisation Pete! Looks just the (bus) ticket...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff just waiting for several more to come along :-)
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jolly sight nicer than the perspex ones in these parts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb you still see these around sometimes as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...