Monday, 2 November 2015

Frostgrave Getting into the game.

What a great, fun game Frostgrave is and it ticks so many boxes, on so many different levels it might see me adventuring into fantasy again. I am not going into the rule and how amazing it looks or the mechanics as there are better reviews out there than I could even do. Instead I am going to talk spell cards.



The one thing I dislike with Frostgrave was the lack of imagination when it came to the cards in the books and no sell deck to buy either. So I decided to rectify that by coming up with my own spell card deck. I based it on Trading Card games and I think that they have can out rather nicely.



These cards are for my personal use only, there is no intention of sell these but it would be nice to get your worthy opinions folks and what you think of them.




Well thats all for today so have a nice day.

PK

14 comments:

  1. Very nicely done sir! I have heard quite a lot of good stuff about the game and will buy a book at the Crisis Convention in Antwerp this Saturday, so I can judge for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good, simple, fast game and give a good game

      Delete
  2. Given the buzz around this game, I think your cards will be very popular Pete, great ob Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there Michael and if people find them useful all the better

      Delete
  3. I think they are super well done, right in line with the aesthetics of the rules layout. If they aren't popular, then something's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the third set I've seen now and by far the best Pete. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michael and coming from you thats praise indeed

      Delete
  5. That looks really good!
    What program do you use making them?
    I've used Magic Set Editor to make cards for IABSM and Shadows of Brimstone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joakim thanks you and the program I used for creating them is Photoshop CS4

      Delete
  6. Nice work dude they look really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...