A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 7 November 2015

The Finished Frostgrave Spell Cards

Hi chaps and Chapettes

I have re looked at the cards again as I like them but I wanted something that was a little more dramatic so I have re-jigged them and now I think they are better. I have played about with the background, lightening the blue in the frosty work to make it look more frosty and playing about with the text boxes so you can see more of the image. I think I have done what I wanted to do and I am very happy with the results, so without further ado here they are. Also there is a link so you can download the images which are in PDF format and simply download and print. You will need to print the backs or fronts first and then turn the paper/card around and print on the other side to get the full effect. I hope you like them and find them of use.

Back Cover of the Spell Cards

Elementalists Spell Cards

Enchanter Spell Cards

Illusionist Spell Cards

Nercomancer Spell Cards

Sigilist Spell Cards

Soothsayer Spell Cards

Summoner Spell Cards

Thaumaturge Spell Cards

Witch Spell Cards


I hope you all like them and find them of use.

Have a nice day

PK

15 comments:

  1. Well done mate - cracking effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them very much indeed. I may have to invest in more Ink for the printer though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! I shall have to let my mates now who play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this! Brilliant! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Pete and mighty generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good job. Than you for sharing. Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I really like the blog. I downloaded your cards using the links above previously, but the links are dead now. Could you repost? OR, did you take them down for copyright reasons? I love the cards, so any info would be appreciated. Thanks very much for posting them in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey PK, as a fellow creator of useful resources, I have to say you have done an impressive job on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cards look very impressive and I would love to try them out but the links appear to be dead...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...