Sunday, 2 April 2017

I am Alive and Well

Ladies and Gentlemen, Brother and Sisters and the world of blogs I am alive and very well. Before I go any further I would like to personally thank Clint from Anything But a One for the emails he has sent me and I am very sorry for never replying to them, please forgive me, but events in my private life has made doing the simple things very complex but I will example in a bit.

So what does all this mean, well firstly I have still been running the Very British Civil War forum, A Very British Civil Forum and all that comes with that, got involved on Beasts of War painting forum, thought about doing a You Tube channel for VBCW, got involved in a local wargames club here in Leicester, Leicester Phat Cats and have demoed a few games for Mantic Games, especially Kings of War at Salute last year.

But the one thing that has drained me and my time has been my employment. I got a permanent promotion to Team Leader of a very exciting team within the Civil Service and won some awards, facing off strong teams within not only my department but the civil service as a whole, and being involved in major projects that has a huge impact of the lives of clients. All this meant that the last thing I wanted to do was to write on my blog as I just wanted to sleep when I got home.

The good news in I didnt burn out, quite the opposite, I love it, and now my work/life balance is getting there I want and need to get back to blogging. So I have new projects beside VBCW, to talk about especially one that is dear to my heart a new skirmish game that has finished on Kickstarter based on a wonderful RPG call SLA Industries, but more on that soon.

So I will try and update this one a week and be about again.

All the best

Pete

16 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back in blogland Pete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello, PK! Give me five!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean Pete, glad to see Hobby time returning....
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear you are ok, and things are ok ... good to have you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear from you and good to know all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Thanks needed mate. Just knowing you are well and happy is reward enough.

    Good luck with new projects and I look forward to hearing more when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep. Real life has a habit of doing you over. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, PK. Real Life does get in the way, but I'm glad to hear all's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo PK, great to see that all's well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And what time do you call this then...?
    ; )
    Good to see you back, PK - grats on your success in the workplace mate! Recognition always makes the effort worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurrah! Good to see you back mate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...