Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Test Of Honour and A Bit of a Progress Update

Yes I have got into a couple of other games beside VBCW, I know VBCW it not the be all and end all, who I am kidding, yes it is, and I have got into Test Of Honour by Warlord Games. This is a skirmish level Samurai wargame, played with roughly five to twenty models on each side, and it great fun.


Well, Oh my God, I have painted six, yes six different factions for Test of Honour in one weekend, a total of 69 figures, a record for me. Well we could say painted actually what I have done is sprayed them six different colours and see if I can use the Army Painter method to paint a reasonable large number of troops in a short period of time, or I simply leave them looking like Risk pieces.



So I got a terrain mat from Tiny Wargames, this one is a cloth mat, I needed to iron it but I was so happy with it and got it out of the packaging and took the pictures straight away, and I got some buildings from TTCombat and we are away, minimum fuss. I now need to get a bridge or two and a shrine and we are away.



 So that me for today and I hope you like the post.

Have a lovely day

PK



6 comments:

  1. Looking good PK, I've heard good things about this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off to a good start mate. Like the blog redesign as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I got the plain mat from Tinywargames as was concerned about the static nature of the pond and streams on this one. Nice to see such colourful forces ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design details on that mat, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post
    This font is absolutely horrendous... Makes it very hard to read

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...